NDT — Non-Destructive Testing Services
Nondestructive testing or non-destructive testing (NDT) is a wide group of analysis techniques used in science and technology industry to evaluate the properties of a material, component or system without causing damage (Cartz,1995). The terms nondestructive examination (NDE), nondestructive inspection (NDI), and nondestructive evaluation (NDE) are also commonly used to describe this technology (Hellier, 2012). Because NDT does not permanently alter the article being inspected, it is a highly valuable technique that can save both money and time in materials and product evaluation, troubleshooting, failure investigation, forensic engineering, and research.
Alpha Adroit Engineering provides a wide range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services for forensic engineering, mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering, electrical engineering, geotechnical engineering, and civil engineering applications, including:
- Nuclear density and moisture content testing for soils (soil compaction testing), concrete, aggregate, asphalt, and rock
- Ultrasonic inspection
- X-Ray inspection
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Flaw detection: detection of hidden cracks, voids, porosity and other internal irregularities in metals, composites, plastics, and ceramics
- Weld testing and inspection
- Pressure vessle inspection
- Pipeline inspection
- Rebar inspection in hardened concrete
- Compressive strength of concrete structures and elements
- Radiography inspection
- Visual inspection
We provide our Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Northwest Territories. We also offer services in international locations directed through our headquarters office in Edmonton, Alberta. Major cities include Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Fort McMurray (AB— Alberta), Vancouver (BC— British Columbia), and Saskatoon (SK— Saskatchewan). Please contact for availability in your local area as our availability changes from time to time.
— Call us Toll-Free: 1-844-4-ADROIT (1-844-423-7648 or 1-833-423-7648) or please contact us here for more information.